The Boyette Springs HOA is honored to partner with the David Kulow Scholarship. A $500 dollar scholarship is available for the students of Boyette Springs Homeowners to help student get ready to enter college.
• Must be a homeowner of Boyette Springs in good standing
• High School Senior or Home School Equivalent
• Minimum 3.0 GPA validated by School Guidance Counselor
• Essay on the meaning of community service and civic responsibility (1000 words or less)
• A written summary of your community service activities
DEADLINE APRIL 15, 2017.
Notification of winners will be by email and the award will be given at the May 11, 2017 General Meeting at 7pm at the Redeemer Presbyterian Church Annex.
You can download the application here.
DUES ARE PAST DUE!
Dues that are not received by Feb 28, 2017 will have a late charge of $25 per month. If dues are not paid by Oct 1, 2017 the case will be referred for collections. This will result in significant cost increase for the residents.
You can pay your dues in five ways.
1. Snail Mail a check to Boyette Springs HOA PO Box 628207 Orlando, FL 32862-8207 with your coupon included and Billpay Account Number written on your check.
2. Visit a local BBT Branch and pay in person with your coupon. The closest branch to the neighborhood is in Fishhawh at 16531 FISHHAWK BLVD LITHIA,FL 33547-3835
3. Pay online with a credit or debit card at www.bbt.com/payments. Please note that there is a $9.95 service charge for the online system.
NEW: 4. Enroll in electronic invoicing on the website front page. A invoice will be emailed to you and you can pay online with no service charge.
NEW: 5. Send a check to Boyette Springs HOA PO Box 2773 Riverview, FL 33568. you do not need to have your bill pay number. Just the address.
Hillsborough County, Fla. (Sept. 7, 2016) – Cleaning up your yard after last week’s brush with Hurricane Hermine? If you’re a Hillsborough County solid waste customer, here’s what you need to know.
Yard Waste Curbside Collection
For curbside pickup, you may set out up to twelve 30-gallon containers or bags of yard waste, or 2 cubic yards (about the size that a full-sized pickup truck can carry) of stacked materials. Containers, bundles, bags or individual items cannot exceed 50 pounds. Cut tree limbs and other yard waste into pieces no more than 4 feet long or 6 inches in diameter.
Yard Waste Collection Sites
The County’s Yard Waste Processing Collection Sites accept residential bulk yard waste material. There is no charge to access the centers. Bring a photo ID and current property tax bill showing the Solid Waste collection and disposal assessments.
The Yard Waste Processing Collection Sites are open Monday through Saturday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Northwest - 8001 W. Linebaugh Ave. in Tampa
- South County - 13000 U.S. 41 in Gibsonton
- Resource Recovery Facility - 350 N. Falkenburg Road in Tampa
From fraudulent rental agreements to fake deed filings, mortgage fraud is among the most rapidly increasing white collar crimes in the U.S., according to the FBI.
But you don't have to be a victim.
The Hillsborough County Clerk of the Circuit Court is helping the public protect themselves with a new Property Fraud Alert service.
This new free online service protects the public from fraud by monitoring documents being recorded in the Official Records of the Clerk of the Circuit Court.
By signing up for free property fraud alerts, you will receive notification by email or telephone whenever a document is recorded in Hillsborough County using your name or your business's name.
Time is not on the victims side when it comes to property fraud so receiving prompt notification can provide valuable time to stop criminals. Launched on November 9,
It's easy to sign up for Fraud Alert!